How to Use
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Carefully remove eyelashes from packaging using a pair of tweezers.
2. Trim the length of the eyelash to fit the size of your eye.
3. Using a Butterfly Kissez applicator tool, hold the eyelash and apply a fine line of Butterfly Kissez adhesive along the eyelash seam.
4. Wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to get tacky.
5. Apply the eyelash by placing the seam as close as possible to your natural lash line.
1. Hold firm the skin by the side of your eye.
2. Starting at the outer corner, gently peel the eyelash off towards the inner corner of your eye.
3. Make sure to remove any remaining adhesive that is on the eyelash seam
4. Use a spoolie and Butterfly Kissez cleaner to wash the eyelashes when necessary.
5. Allow eyelashes to fully dry on a paper or cloth towel.
6. Place eyelashes back in packaging, ready for re-use.